Terms & Conditions for use of the Stanmore and Canons Park Synagogue Eruv Website
The Stanmore and Canons Park Synagogue Eruv Website (this 'Website') serves the Stanmore and Canons Park Jewish community and wider local area and provides detailed information about every aspect of the Stanmore Eruv.
You can visit this Website without revealing any information about yourself and this Website is not used to collect information from those accessing it. We do not collect any personal data from you on visiting this Website.
For the purpose of the UK Data Protection Act 1998, the 'Data Controller' for the processing of any data on the Website is The Stanmore & Canons Park Synagogue Eruv Committee Limited, and the point of contact for data subject access requests is The Eruv Trustees.
The Stanmore & Canons Park Synagogue Eruv Committee Limited is also Data Controller in respect of any personal data served as content by the Website.
When you submit personal data in connection with payment or a donation, that personal data is used only in connection with the purpose for which it is submitted, is not processed for any other purpose and is not stored or retained, other than as reasonably required in connection with such purpose.
Copyright and Disclaimer
All material contained on the Website is protected by UK and international copyright laws.
Consent has been obtained from the copyright owner to its use on the Website. Such material should not be used for any other purpose.
Terms of Access
Access to the Website is subject to your agreement to the following:
- The Website is designed for information purposes only.
- Users must not reproduce, download, store in any medium, distribute, transmit or retransmit or manipulate any text or other material without written permission which must be obtained in advance from The Eruv Trustees.
- All brand names publishing activities and trade marks used on this Website are the trade marks, service marks or trade names of their respective holders.
- The Stanmore & Canons Park Synagogue Eruv Committee Limited makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy of any information on this Website or any other website to which it may be linked.
The information contained in these pages is for general information only and The Stanmore & Canons Park Synagogue Eruv Committee Limited shall not be liable for the accuracy, quality or completeness of any information contained in this Website or for the views expressed in any website to which it may be linked.
- English law governs all matters between us in relation to this Website and all claims or disputes arising out of or in connection with this Website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- No photographs or other material on this Website may be copied, reproduced or transmitted for any purpose whatsoever without prior permission which must be obtained in writing from The Eruv Trustees.
The Eruv Trustees can be contacted by email at [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Text in this Website is copyright © of The Stanmore & Canons Park Synagogue Eruv Committee Limited.